Even though your Facebook feed is full of Back to School photos from friends and family, retailers are gearing up for the biggest shopping period of the season. In 2013, sales gained 3.8% from 2012 equaling a total of $601.8 billion, according to the NRF.
What can brands do to ensure they are the ones found beneath the wrapping paper? And what can retailers do to help them get there?
ICYMI, here is a roundup of news stories on the topic.
- Top 6 Holiday Retail & Consumer Trends
by Theresa Wabler – Chief Marketer
- Small and Medium Retailers Should See 9% Holiday Ecommerce Growth
by MCM Staff – MultiChannel Merchant
- 2014 Holiday Ecommerce Marketing Checklist
by Armando Roggio – Practical Commerce
- Retailers start gearing up for busy holidays
by Jennifer Booton – MarketWatch
- 4 Keys for Retailers Looking to Jump-Start Holiday Sales
by PRWEB.com – Digital Journal